Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
Common Name: Bin-iodide of Mercury
Causes & Symptoms for Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
- Mercurius Iodatus Ruber has marked action on sore throat and neck.
- It is useful in diphtheria with submaxillary glands enlarged and painful. Worse on left tonsil. It usually helps in aborting peritonsillitis if given frequently.
- Mercurius Iodatus Ruber also helps in cough from an elongated uvula with sore throat. Phlegm in nose and throat. There is a disposition to hawk with a sensation if lump in throat. Stiffness of muscles of throat and neck.
- It is also helpful in laryngeal diseases with loss of speech.
- Mercurius Iodatus Ruber is also indicated in apthous ulcers of mouth.
- Gums and glands swollen, with scalded feeling on tongue. There is profuse salivation. Tongue is stiff at base and painful on moving.
- Mercurius Iodatus Ruber is also useful in toothache.
Fauces dark red; swallowing painful is relieved by it.
Mercurius Iodatus Ruber relieves Stiffness of muscles of throat and neck.
Mercurius Iodatus Ruber is indicated in Coryza and dull hearing; right side of nose hot. Hawks mucus from posterior nares.
Mercurius Iodatus Ruber is useful in Gums swollen; toothache; glands swollen. Scalded feeling on tongue.
It is also useful in Aphthae, Profuse saliva. Tongue feels stiff at base, and pains on moving.
Mercurius Iodatus Ruber is useful in submaxillary glands painfully engorged, fauces dark red; worse on left tonsil.
Mercurius Iodatus Ruber is helpful in Parenchymatous tonsillitis.
Cough form elongated uvula, with sore throat, Laryngeal troubles with aphonia indicates Mercurius Iodatus Ruber.
Mercurius Iodatus Ruber is indicated in Small fissures and cracks; hard papules; ulcers.
Side effects of Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Mercurius Iodatus Ruber
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.