About Dr Willmar Schwabe India Fucus Vesiculosus(Dilution)
Tincture and trituration is made from the dried plant. It contains a large amount of Iodine.
Common Name: Sea kelp
Causes & Symptoms for Dr Willmar Schwabe India Fucus Vesiculosus
- It is used effectively to reduce increased body weight due to various causes;one being increased metabolism and Thyroid related problems. It helps to increase the rapidity of digestion guiding in losing weight.
- Soreness in the throat with pain while swallowing, Scratchy Pains with complaints that are aggravated in the evening.
- Useful in aggressive and people who tend to bite.
- Sore, pressing and shooting pains in the forehead that radiates to the neck region.
- Headache with pain feels as if compressed by an iron ring is reduced with Fusus Vesiculosus.
Stomach and abdomen:
- Appetite is increased and decreased with Nausea and vomiting is treated well with fucus Vesiculosus.
- Abdominal Pain associated with distension of abdomen, fullness. Burning, pressing and Itching in the abdominal region
- Constipation with fullness and flatulence is relieved with help of Fucus Vesiculosus.
- Straining while passing stool.
- Muscular pains, with excessive physical irritability. Bone pains that are better with motion.
- Pain in the back, aggravated by bending forward.
Side effects of Dr Willmar Schwabe India Fucus vesiculosus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Fucus Vesiculosus
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.