Dr Willmar Schwabe India Chamomilla
Common name: German Chamomile
Causes and symptoms of Dr Willmar Schwabe India Chamomilla
- Chamomilla has a frequent employment in diseases of children, where peevishness, restlessness, and colic give the needful indications. Chamomilla is a chief remedy suited especially to baby's colic and teething troubles.
- The baby is very irritable, cross, uncivil. Child cannot bear any one near him and cannot bear to be spoken to. Child may suffer from diarrhoea during dentition which is greenish, hot, very offensive like rotten eggs.
- Chamomilla is useful in toothache caused by taking anything warm, on entering a warm room, taking coffee and also during menses or pregnancy. Toothache relieved in wet weather.
- Irritability of nervous system, Anger.
- OverSensitive to external impressions (noise, light).
- Sensitive to pain (Acon., Coff., Hep, Nux-v.).
- Capricious (sudden and unaccountable changes of mood or behaviour).
- Angry, irritable, Children want to be carried.
- Worse at 9 A.M. (9 p.m. ), night, Dentition, wind, narcotics.
- Better by warm applications (except toothache).
- Complaints from anger and vexation.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Cold drinks.
- Worse by Coffee.
- Headache aggravated in morning, 9 p.m. , thinking of it.
- Twitching lids.
- Burning heat.
- Otitis media (inflammation and pain in ears)
- Pain better by warmth, aggravated by wind, noise, touch.
- Jerking, Twitching.
- Neuralgia with hot sweat on head.
- Heat of face with cold body.
- Perspiration after eating or drinking.
- Feels hot.
- Painful and difficult dentition,
- Pain better by Cold drinks, worse by warm drinks and food, entering warm room, touch, coffee, during menses, pregnancy.
- Nausea after coffee, narcotics.
- Colic after anger.
- Colic, flatulent, worse after anger, touch, menses; better by warm applications.
- Diarrhoea druing dentition
- Painful menses Labor-like pains, cramping in uterus, ext. into thighs (Xan.); Worse after anger.
- Severe after pains.
- Cramps when child nurses.
- Breath holding spells.
- Asthmatic from anger.
- Dry, tickling, irritable cough.
- Aggravated at 9 to 12 p.m. ; during sleep.
- Croup (inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children, associated with breathing difficulties)
- Rheumatic pains drive out of bed at night, must walk.
- New-borns making fists.
- Ankles give way in afternoon.
- Numbness forearm on grasping anything.
- Cramps and Convulsions of arms, thumbs drawn in.
- Sleepless from restlessness and heat.
- Jaundice after anger.
- Rash of infants and nursing women.
- Itching at night.
- Oversensitive to touch.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Chamomilla
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Chamomilla
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.