CALCAREA SILICATA (Silicate of Lime)
Calcarea silicata is a deep, long acting medicine for complaints which come on slowly and reach their final development after long periods. Calcarea silicata is efficacious in corneal affection of eye especially the ulceration of cornea. Calcarea silicata patients are very sensitive to cold. Calcarea silicata patient is weak, emaciated, cold and chilly, but worse from being overheated; sensitive generally. It is well indicated in atrophy of children.
- Lack of self confidence, Timidity.
- Anxious: Anxiety about health, relatives.
-Full of cares, worse after mental exertion, waking at night.
- Fear worse night in bed, Weeping in sleep that continues when awaking.
- Mental weakness, better in evening, sadness worse daytime.
- Suicidal tendency with impulse to jump from a height (Aur).
- Occupation ameliorates.
- Discontentment, Irritability, worse mental exertion.
- TALKS WITH, SEES, DEAD PEOPLE.
- CHILLY, Worse: Cold, cold drinks/food, cold bathing; draft of cold air.
- Better by lying.
- WEAKNESS and Emaciation.
- Periodicity of complains.
- Ailments from suppressed perspiration.
Food and drinks
- Aversion: Milk, meat.
- Cold feeling.
- Periodical headaches.
- Pain worse in cold wet weather, draft, overheating, mental exertion; better by rest, eating.
- Pain before and during storm.
- Affections of cornea.
- Otorrhoea (discharge from ear), offensive, purulent (pus like thick and yellowish)
- Chronic coryza.
-Purulent discharge from nose, posteriar nares.
-Sinusitis with thick discharge.
-Mouth ulcers (apthae)
- Anxiety in stomach.
- Hunger not better by eating.
- Increased desire without erections.
- Flow between periods, at ovulation.
- Purulent leucorrhea.
- Ulcers of cervix.
- Chronic bronchitis with purulent discharge.
- Sensitive coccyx.
- Brittle nails that grow slow.
- SEVERE ACNE with blue discoloration.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.