A preparation of chicken-tuberculosis
Common Name: Tuberculinum aviaire
Causes & Symptoms for Aviaire
- Lung diseases in adults and children leading towards severe malignant conditions.
- Flu with lung complications, indicates Tuberculinum aviaire.
- Complaint of bronchitis, severe cough and congestion in the throat.
- Aviaire acts most prominently on the apices of the lungs.
- Difficulty in breathing after acute exhausting diseases is relieved with the medicine.
- Mainly useful in respiratory complaints after measles.
Side effects of Aviaire
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Aviaire
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Aviaire
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.