Dr Willmar Schwabe India Aralia Racemosa
Common Name: American Spikenard
Causes & Symptoms for Dr Willmar Schwabe India Aralia Racemosa
- Aralia was used by the old herbalists and by eclectics as a remedy in phthisis and coughs, and also for leucorrhoea and other complaints of women whose secretions are acrid or suppressed.
- Loud wheezing respiration coming on immediately on lying down at midnight, inspiration is loud and more difficult than expiration indicates Aralia Racemosa.
- The right lung is more affected than the left.
- On turning to left sided, left side seemed affected, and right side became quite free.
- Profuse perspiration while asleep.
- Fear of lung disease, cannot be shaken off.
- Smarting soreness of posterior nares, caused by passage of acrid mucus, with peculiar soreness of alae nasi as if fissured.
- Faintly defined nausea in throat and stomach, and sensation in intestines as if diarrhoea would set in.
Stool and Rectum
- Feeling as if about to have loose stool, voided with great difficulty only a teaspoonful of soft yellow feces.
- Mucous membrane of rectum came down like a tumour.
- After stool, while still sitting, an aching pain in rectum, extending upwards on the left side.
Female Sexual Organs
- Acrid, offensive leucorrhoea, with bearing-down pains indicates Aralia Racemosa.
- Dry, wheezing respiration, sense of impending suffocation, and rapidly increasing dyspnea.
- Very loud, musical whistling during both inspiration and expiration, but louder during inspiration, worse lying down, obliged to sit up.
- Right lung appeared more affected than left
- Spasmodic cough at night, awakens after the first sleep and cannot sleep again on account of it, caused by tickling in throat with constriction of chest, has to sit up and cough violently, sometimes caused by a feeling of a foreign body in the throat, sputum at acme of attack scanty, then increased, warm and saltish.
- Weak, prostrated, half-sick, and filled with a vague feeling of nausea indicates Aralia Racemosa.
Side effects of Dr Willmar Schwabe India Aralia Racemosa
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Aralia Racemosa
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Aralia Racemosa
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.