Dr Willmar Schwabe India Anacardium occidentale
Common Name: Cashew Nut (West Indies)
Causes & Symptoms for Dr Willmar Schwabe India Anacardium occidentale
- The effects of the Cashew nut are known through instances of poisoning.
- Anacardium occidentale acts powerfully on the skin, causing erysipelas, blisters, and swelling, and has been used as an antidote to Rhus poisoning. The juice has been used locally as an applications to corns, warts, hard excrescences, ringworms, and obstinate ulcers.
- Anacardium occidentale causes weakness of memory, General paralytic state.
- Tongue painfully swollen. Vesicular eruption, on face especially Itching almost intolerable, umbilicated vesicles as in small-pox.
- The erysipelas spreads from left to right, and it relieves erysipelas spreading from right to left, Rhus t. is indicated in cases spreading left to right.
Side effects of Dr Willmar Schwabe India Anacardium occidentale
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Anacardium occidentale
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.