Dr Willmar Schwabe India Aconite Napellus
Common name: Monkshood
Causes and symptoms for Dr Willmar Schwabe India Aconite Napellus
- Aconite Napellus is indicated for symptoms associated with anxiety, fright, physical and mental restlessness, fear and nervous excitement. There is suddenness of all complaints, result of shock or fright.
- Aconite Napellus has fear of death, fear of darkness, fear of bed, fear of ghosts, and fear of going out in crowd. The patient also predicts the date and even hour of death. The patient is very much restless and does everything in great haste. Mental anxiety, tension, worry and fear accompany most of the trivial ailments.
- Aconite Napellus is a wonderful nerve tonic and also useful shock absorbent.
- Fear and predicting death. Convinced they will die, predict the time. Fear of death during pregnancy, labor.
- Fears: Crowd, Narrow places, open spaces, darkness, elevator, tunnel, heart-disease, heart will stop, brainstroke, fainting, air plane, earthquake.
- Fearful restlessness.
- Panic states: Sudden, violent. Like internal earthquake with palpitations, red face, vertigo, one sided numbness, faintness, perspiration, trembling, dyspnea.
- Extreme excitability of nervous and vascular system.
- Desire open air.
- Agg. cold dry weather, dry cold wind, east wind.
- Agg. becoming cold when overheated.
- Agg. Motion; lying on affected side; touch (especially during fever).
- During panic.
- On rising, on attempting to sit up in bed.
- Tormenting headaches, agg. occiput and forehead, with fear of death;after fright; exposure to cold.
- Congestion and fullness, agg. evening; as if enlarged.
- Sensation of boiling inside.
- Intra-ocular hemorrhage, agg. trauma (Arn, Ham).
- Conjunctivitis from cold, dry wind, reflection of snow. Inflammations from injury (Symphytum).
- Hot and dry. Red conjunctiva of lids. Profuse lachrymation. Lids hard and swollen.
- Photophobia from sunlight.
- External ear hot and red; painful sensitivity; noise intolerable.
- Acute smell for unpleasant odors.
- Epistaxis(bleeding from nose); bright red.
- Anxious expression.
- Neuralgia, paralysis after dry, cold wind, agg. left side.
- One cheek red, one pale (Cham).
- Numbness and tingling of tongue and lips. Burning.
- Everything tastes bitter except water.
- Pain from dry, cold wind; during pregnancy.
- Acute inflammations with high fever, dark redness, burning and stinging.
- Swallowing difficult.
- Gastritis from drinking cold water when overheated.
- Thirst for large quantities (cold water).
- Burning pain extending to mouth.
- Pressure as from a stone, extending to back.
- Acute hepatitis. Splenitis (Inflammation spleen).
- Severe colic with green, watery stool, amel. after stool.
- Tympanitic swelling, burning hot, painful to touch, agg. umbilical region.
- Retention of urine in newborns, from fright; from cold, esp. children, with crying and restlessness.
- Frequent urination during crisis.
- Acute orchitis (inflammation of testicles).
- Acute inflammation ovaries from suppressed menses.
- Suppressed menses, dysmenorrhea from fright, becoming cold.
- Abortion from fright.
- Croup, in early stage; after cold, dry wind.
- Larynx sensitive to touch, inspired air; as if raw.
- Hyperventilating with a croupy sound, agonizing, with fear of suffocation.
- Dyspnea (breathlessness) from fright, cardiac excitement.
- Psychogenic dyspnea (Lobelia).
- Short, dry, hoarse, barking, forcible; from irritation in throat.
- Palpitations, with anxiety and fear of death, restlessness; as if boiling water in chest. As if heart will explode.
- Angina. Intense pain in all directions, esp. down left arm; with numbness and tingling.
- Pneumonia, pleurisy.
- Stitches in right side, agg. lying on right side, motion, coughing, breathing.
- Acute rheumatism with sensation of enlargement of the part.
- Affections often associated with numbness, tingling.
- Paralysis, from exposure to cold, dry wind, from fright; hysterical.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Aconite Napellus
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Aconite Napellus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.