Dr Willmar Schwabe India Acid Phosphoricum (Dilution)
Synonym: Phosphoric Acid
Causes & Symptoms for Acid Phosphoricum (Dilution)
- Grief, Emotional trauma,that leads to mental debility and weakness of memory and inability to think, lack of concentration.
- Loss of Vital fluids in chronic exhaustive diseases leads to weakness, debility and prostration.
Action of Phosphoric Acid (Dilution)
- Grief, sadness due to unexpected loss, disappointed in love which leads to moroseness and loss of interest in all activities.
- Cannot collect thoughts, but still answers correctly is characteristic of Acid phosphoricum.
- Weeping tendancy with homesickness. Indifferent to affairs of life, has no hope of his recovery if affected with any disease.
- Headaches that are associated with mental weakness and brain fag aggravated by mental exertion and over thinking.
- Headache with heaviness that goes from above downwards.
- Pain that aggravtes from least stress, noise, music and better after rest, lying down.
- The hair may fall out easily, and the patient may become prematurely grey.
- Hair gray early in life; falls out.
Skin is unhealthy with acne and there may be an unpleasant feeling of ants crawling all over the skin is relieved with the help of Acid Phosphoricum.
- Eye complaints of school going students mainly due to over use of eyes, over strain due to usage of computers or reading are given relief.
- Styes on upper lids, with swelling and heavy lids.
Tendency to catch colds easily. Itching in the nose with discharges
Loss of appetite with sour risings. Thirst for cold Milk.
- Distenstion and Discomfort in stomach with nausea, loud burping and even vomiting.
- Enlarged spleen and associated complaints are relieved.
Well Indicated in Involuntary stool, painless discharges, with much flatus.
Irregular and intermittent pulse.
Useful in sleeplessness due to anxiety, over thinking and disappointment is relieved with the help of Phosphoric Acid.
- Increased frequency of urination, mainly during night.
- Children with complaints of Bed wetting and irritability.
- It is useful in complaints of male and female complaints.
- In male complaints for Impotency, lack of vitality, sexual abuse, excess sexual thoughts.
Patient trembles, stumbles easily, makes missteps, legs are weak.
Side effects of Acid Phosphoricum (Dilution)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Phosphoric Acid (Dilution)
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.