About Acid Oxalicum
All symptoms agg. when thinking about complaints.
Oxalic acid Influences the spinal cord, and helps in motor paralysis. Pains very violent, in spots worse, motion, and thinking of them. Periodical improvement in disease symptoms. Recurrent symptoms of throat and chest. Rheumatism of left side.
- Thinking of pains or conditions will bring them on, when they are not actually present, e.g. thinking of urging for urination or stool.
- Violent pains in spots (Kali-bi) agg. Motion, thinking of them.
- Rheumatism of left side of the body.
- Headache in small spots agg. lying down, wine, amel. after stool.
- Small spots painful to touch (Lith c).
- Hoarseness, nervous aphonia (difficulty or inability of speech) associated or alternating with heart symptoms.
- Burning in small spots.
- Diarrhea, agg. coffee.
- Neuralgic pain in testes and cords, agg. left, slightest motion.
- Erections with dullness in occiput.
- Angina, palpitation and difficult breathing agg. thinking of it, lying.
- Heart pain radiates to left shoulder, down arm with numbness especially in fingers and to abdomen.
- Heart symptoms alternate with hoarseness.
- Sudden sharp, lancinating pain in lower lobe of left lung, depriving of breath, extending to abdomen.
- Pain beneath tip of left scapula (Gels, Ran-b).
- Weakness and numbness.
- Affects spinal cord and meninges with weakness, numbness, coldness of lower limbs.
- Numbness and weakness.
- Lancinating pains shooting from back down extremities.
- Rheumatic or gouty pains amel. from sweets.
- Blueness and coldness of lower limbs, with almost complete immobility.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.