About Acid Lacticum
Morning sickness, diabetes, and rheumatism offer a field for this remedy Acid Lactic. Troubles in the breast. Locally in the tuberculous ulceration of vocal cords.
- Tongue dry, parched.
- Thirst; excessive hunger.
- Copious salivation and water-brash.
- Nausea; morning sickness, especially in pale anemic women.
- Hot, acrid eructation.
- Nausea better after eating. Burning, hot gas from stomach to throat, causing profuse secretion of tenacious mucus, worse smoking.
- Fullness or lump like a puff ball.
- Keeps swallowing, constricted low down.
- Pain in breasts, with enlargement of axillary glands, and pain extends into hand.
- Rheumatic pain in joints and shoulders, wrists, knees, with much weakness.
- Trembling of whole body while walking.
- Limbs feel chilly.
- Large quantities passed, frequently.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.