Dr Willmar Schwabe India Abies Canadensis
Common Name: Pinus canadensis, Hemlock Spruce, Canada Pitch.
Preperation: Tincture of fresh bark and young buds.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr Willmar Schwabe India Abies Canadensis
- Abies Canadensis is a chief remedy for indigestion and gastric troubles.
- There is canine hunger with faint feeling at epigastrium.
- Appetite is increased with cravings for meat, pickles, radishes etc.
- There is a tendency to eat more than the capacity to digest.
- Abies Can relieves burning and distension of stomach.
- Abies Can is also useful in uterine displacements. There is sore feeling at fundus of the uterus which is relieved by pressure.
- The patient wants to lie down all the time and feels exhausted.
- Patient is Quiet, careless, but easily fretted.
- Tipsy feeling, a swimming of the head, light-headed.
- Sensation as of a stye in outer canthus of left eye indicates Abies Can.
- Abies Can is useful in checking dryness of the mouth.
- Gnawing, hungry, faint feeling at the epigastrium.
- Craving for meat, pickles, and other coarse food.
- A tendency to eat far beyond the capacity for digestion indicates Abies Can.
- Distension of the stomach and epigastrium, burning is well relieved by Abies Can.
- Sick feeling in the bowels.
- Rumbling in the bowels after eating, with great appetite indicates this remedy.
- Sensation as if the liver were small and hard, as if bile were deficient.
Stool and Anus
- Abies Can relieves Burning in rectum and useful in complaint of Constipation.
- Urinates frequently day and night, urine straw-coloured indicates Abies Can.
Female Sexual Organs
- Patient thinks the womb is soft and feeble (thinks would cause abortion).
- Sore feeling at the fundus of uterus, better by pressing is well relieved by this remedy.
- Sensation as if the right lung were small and hard.
Neck and Back
- Pain behind the right shoulder blade can be well relieved by it.
- Weak feeling in sacral region, Feeling as of cold water between the shoulders indicates Abies Can.
- Hands cold, shrunken, Skin cold and clammy.
- Patient suffers Great prostration, wants to lie down all the time.
- Abies Can is useful in complaint of twitching of the muscles.
- Great restlessness at night, with tossing from side to side indicates Abies Can.
Side effects of Dr Willmar Schwabe India Abies Canadensis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr Willmar Schwabe India Abies Canadensis
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.