Dr. Reckeweg Thymolum (Dilution)
Common Name:Thyme Camphor
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Thymol
- It is indicated in pathological emissions, genitourinary diseases.
- The action is limited to the sexual organs, producing a typical sexual neurasthenia.
- Aching throughout lumbar region is an indication for this remedy.
- Specific remedy for hookworm disease.
- Craves company with irritability and
- Tired, aching throughout lumbar region is relieved with this Thymol remedy.
- Urinary burning and subsequent dribbling of urine
- Mental and physical labor aggravates the complaints.
Profuse, nightly, seminal emissions with lascivious dreams indicates Thymol.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Thymolum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Thymolum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Thymolum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.