Dr. Reckeweg Thiosinaminum
Common Name: Allyl sulphocarbamide,(Derived from Oil of Mustard-seed.)
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Thiosinaminum
- It is useful for repairing Scar tissue.
- Thiosinaminum helps in Dissolving the fibroids.
- Tinnitus, ringing in the ears is relieved by Thiosinaminum.
- Indigestion, Flatulence after eating well relieved with this medicine.
- For healing scar tissue or other ailments that result in the thickening of tissue, Thiosinaminum gives the best results.
- It is also helpful to check the deafness caused by thickened eardrum after any injury.
- Otitis media, discharge from the ear.
- Inflammation (swelling) of lymphatic glands is relieved with the help of Thiosinaminum.
- It can be used externally as well as internally.
- It dissolves the fibroids and helps in checking the adhesions and strictures in rectum.
Tinnitus caused by fibrous bands is checked by Thiosinaminum.
Structure of rectum is resolved by Thiosinaminum.
Urine is increased in quantity, no albumen or formed elements.
Female Sexual Organs
Thiosinaminum is useful in extra outgrowth of uterine appendages.
Accelerated respiration is helped by Thiosinaminum.
There is Sensation of heat and burning in affected parts.
Bodily weight increased.
Thiosinaminum checks Glandular swellings.
Thiosinaminum is also useful in Urticaria, Lupus and Scar tissues.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Thiosinaminum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Thiosinaminum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Thiosinaminum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.