Dr. Reckeweg Theridion
Common Name: Theridion curassavicum, Orange spider
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Theridion
- Theridion is useful remedy for vertigo with nausea and vomiting on least motion, particularly when closing eyes.
- Theridion is also useful for seasickness. There is nausea and vomiting when closing eyes on motion.
- It produces a highly sensitive, nervous condition with weakness, trembling, coldness, anxiety, faintness, and easily excited cold sweat.
- It is helpful where headaches are severe and affect the eyes, especially the left.
- There are hallucinations of sight and hearing, luminous vibrations, and rushing sounds.
- Worse from least overwork and motion, better by keeping quiet in horizontal position.
Restless; finds pleasure in nothing. Time passes too quickly.
Theridion relieves Pain worse anyone walking over floor.
Theridion is also useful in Vertigo, with nausea and vomiting on least motion, particularly when closing eyes.
Luminous vibrations before eyes; sensitive to light.
Pressure behind eyeballs, Throbbing over left eye is relieved by Theridion.
Theridion is useful in checking the nasal Discharge which is yellowish, thick, offensive; ozaena (Puls; Thuja).
Theridion is well indicated in Seasickness.
Theridion relieves Nausea and vomiting when closing eyes and on motion (Tabac).
Stinging pain on left side over anterior aspect of spleen is relieved by Theridion.
It also helps in complaint of Burning in liver region.
Theridion relieves Pain in upper left chest (Myrt; Pix; Anis).
Pain in left floating ribs, Cardiac anxiety and pain, Pinching in left pectoral muscle is relieved by Theridion.
Sensitiveness between vertebrae; avoids pressure on spine and Stinging pains are relieved by Theridion.
Theridion is indicated in Stinging thrusts everywhere, Sensitive skin in thighs and relieves Itching sensations.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Theridion
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Theridion
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Theridion
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.