Dr. Reckeweg Squilla(Dilution)
Common Name:Sea- Onion.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Squilla
- Absolute lack of sweat is a characteristic of this remedy.
- A slow acting remedy, a spleen medicine; stitches under left free ribs
- Important heart and kidney medicine.
- It is useful in complaints of corns, warts and ulcers.
- Acts especially on mucous membranes of the respiratory and digestive tracts.
- The spasmodic cough caused by mucus in the trachea or a tickling, creeping sensation in the chest is relieved.
- A cardiac stimulant affecting the peripheral vessels and coronary arteries.
- Dyspnea, the child cannot drink, Evening dry cough with sweetish expectoration
Hard cough; coughs, gags, sneezes; urine escapes, spurting of urine when coughing.
Colorless urine is one of its important symptom.
Frequent calls to urinate at night, passing large quantities indicates Squilla.
Feet get sore from standing, icy cold hands and feet, with warmth of the rest of the body.
The patient coughs until he is covered with sweat.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Squilla
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Squilla
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Squilla
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.