Dr. Reckeweg Phytolacca Berry(Dilution)
Common Name: Pokeweed, American nightshade
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Phytolacca Berry
- The medicine is claimed to assist with weight loss, and treat fungal infections, tonsillitis, fluid retention, painful menstruation, mumps and stiffness of multiple Joints.
- Phytolacca Berry has a good action in absorption of tissues, especially new growths.
- It induces proper metabolism of the food and aids in effective digestion of food.
- Phytolacca Berry helps in reducing fat from the body.
- It is also used in complaints of Sore throat, swollen tonsils with difficulty in swallowing.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Phytolacca Berry
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It should be avoided during pregnancy kidney troubles and Diabetes complaints.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Phytolacca Berry
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Reactions of Dr. Reckeweg B Jain Phytolacca Berry:
Excess Intake can cause nausea, severe vomiting, diarrhea, low blood pressure, seizures and breathing problems.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.