Viburnum Prunifolium(Mother Tincture)
Common Name: Black Haw
Causes & Symptoms for Viburnum Prunifolium
- Menstrual Irregularities, spasmodic uterine pains, menstrual colic is the mode of action for his remedy.
- Obstinate hiccoughs are an indication for Viburnum Prunifolium
- Frequent pregnancies and hemorrhages is an indication of Viburnum Prunifolium.
- For supporting recovery of the pelvic organs, the medicine gives good results.
- Eases the pains of menstrual discomfort.
- It helps to improve the blood circulation.
- Relief of cramping pains is a keynote of this remedy.
Severe low back pain with a feeling of bearing down in the pelvis is relieved with this remedy.
Useful in complaints of uterine swellings, fibroid complaints.
Pain and cramps during menses is relieved with Viburnum Prunifolium.
Mild cramping pains in the extremities.
The cramping pains associated with various complaints like liver complaints is relieved with Viburnum Prunifolium.
Side effects of Viburnum Prunifolium
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Viburnum Prunifolium
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Viburnum Prunifolium
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.