Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Iodatus Flavus(Dilution)
Common Name: Proto-iodide of Mercury
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
- Merc Iod flavus is useful in sore throat, especially in the Diphtheritic Sore throat or Follicular tonsillitis.
- Throat complaints with constant desire to swallow.
- Throat affections, with greatly swollen glands and characteristic coating of tongue.
- Induration (swelling) remains long time. Swollen inguinal glands, large and hard.
- Bad breath in the Mouth is relieved with this remedy.
- Sensation of lump in the throat.
- Mammary affections, with tendency to much warm perspiration and gastric disturbances.
- worse after, during rest on right side, at night
- better from in the open air, during day.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Iodatus Flavus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.