Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Dulcis
Common Name: Calomel
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Dulcis
- Mercurius Dulcis has marked action in treating otitis media and other ear problems like closure of Eustachian tube.
- It also helps in ear troubles of scrofulous children. Membrane tympani are retracted, thickened and immovable.
- Mercurius Dulcis also helps in mouth ulcers. There is offensive breath, salivation and sore gums.
- There is constant flow of dark, putrid saliva which is very offensive.
- It also helps in ulceration of throat with dysphagia.
- Mercurius Dulcis is also useful in rectal symptoms. Stools are scanty, bloody with mucus and bile and constant desire without tenesmus. Anus is sore and burning and is relieved by it.
- Inflammation with plastic exudation is a key note symptom seen in patients.
- Swelling of cheeks, swelling of glands, Exfoliation of lower jaw is relieved with help of Merc dulc
- Profuse Loose motions in children; stools grass-green like chopped eggs is relieved with help of mercurius dulc.
- Catarrhal affections of eyes, throat is relieved with help of Mercurius Dulc.
- It is used in complaints of prostatitis of old age.
- Soreness round anus is a leading indication.
- Affections of mucous membranes, especially of the eye and ear with blocked ear due to wax, inflammation of ear canal, eustachian tube leading to hearing difficulties is helped by Mercurius Dulc.
Mercurius Dulcis is indicated in Otitis media; closure of Eustachian tube; ear troubles of scrofulous children; membrana tympani retracted, thickened and immovable.
Offensive breath; salivation; sore gums, Ulcers, Tongue black.
There is Constant flow of dark, putrid saliva; very offensive.
Mercurius Dulcis is useful in ulceration of throat, with dysphagia, Granular pharyngitis.
Mercurius Dulcis is useful in Nausea and vomiting, Cyclic vomiting of infants.
Scanty, bloody mucus, with bile, and constant desire, without tenesmus.
Dark-green, watery, with griping, Anus sore and burning.
Dysentery; small stools of mucus and blood, covered with bile is relieved by Mercurius Dulcis.
Flabby and ill nourished, Swollen glands.
Mercurius Dulcis is useful in Phagedenic ulcers, Copper-colored eruptions.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Dulcis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Dulcis
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Mercurius Dulcis
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.