Dr. Reckeweg Magnesia Phosphoricum
Common Name: Phosphate of Magnesia, Hydric magnesia phosphate.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Magnesia Phosphoricum
- Mag phos is a mineral supplement to restore energy and begin the regeneration of the body‚Äôs nerves and muscles. A nutrition and functional remedy for nerve tissues.
- Its an anti spasmodic remedy useful for pains all over the body, back, leg, calf muscles etc.
- Migraines, fatigue, hearing disorders, Meniere‚Äôs disease (disease of middle ear with dizziness and ringing in ears) neuralgia, Mag Phos gives good results.
- Panic attacks, Headaches of school children are relieved by Mag Phos.
- Dysentry with cramp like pains, flatulent colic needs to bend double for relief is an indication of Mag Phos.
- Dullness and inability to think clearly. Talks to himself constantly or sits in moody silence.
- Complaints of children during teething, Spasms (cramps)from cold without high body temperature is relieved by it.
- Mag Phos is useful in Menstrual colic, weakness in arms and hands, finger-tips stiff and numb, General muscular weakness.
- It is indicated for Headache: pains shooting, darting, stabbing, shifting, intermittent and paroxysmal.
- Headache: excruciating, spasmodic, neuralgic or rheumatic, always better by external application of warmth.
- Dark spots before eyes on attempting to read, Dull vision from weakness of optic nerve indicates Magnesia Phos.
- Itching and heat in lower lid is relieved by Magnesia Phos.
- Nervous otalgia, intermittent and spasmodic, better by heat is relieved by Magnesia Phos.
- Sharp intermittent pains behind right ear, greatly worse by cold air or washing face in cold water.
- It is indicated in alternate stuffing and profuse gushing discharge (of a white, thin substance), worse from left nostril.
- Smarting and raw feeling in left nostril indicates Mag Phos.
- It relieves toothache which gets worse after going to bed, changes place rapidly, worse eating or drinking, especially cold things, better by heat, teeth sensitive to touch or cold air.
- Mag Phos is indicated for the complaints of teething children, spasms during dentition, without febrile symptoms.
- Ulceration of teeth, with swelling of glands of face, throat, and neck, and swelling of tongue is relieved by Magnesia Phos.
- Spasmodic constriction of throat on attempting to swallow liquids, with sensation of choking is relieved by Magnesia Phos.
- Flow of mucus through posterior nares into throat, with sneezing and tingling in nose and on tongue.
- Appetite: small, with face ache, unusually good, but food disagreed, leaving an uncomfortable feeling all forenoon, Aversion to coffee.
- Appetite remains good, though food does not taste right.
- Burning, tasteless eructations come on about three hours after eating in the evening, worse by physical exertion, better by drinking hot water, heartburn indicates Magnesia Phos.
- Constant nausea, Bilious vomiting, at times streaked with blood is relieved by Magnesia Phos.
- Mag Phos relieves Intense cutting, shooting, cramping pains in region of stomach and epigastrium, extending sometimes towards back and abdomen.
Stool and Anus
- Immediately after breakfast, sudden diarrhea, stools frequent, at first thick, dark brown, mushy, then lighter, almost white and watery, finally mixed with blood indicates Mag Phos.
- Constipation in infants, with spasmodic pains at every attempt at stool, indicated by a sharp, shrill cry, much rumbling and flatulent colic is relieved by Magnesia Phos.
- Itching and scratching feeling in anus is relieved by it.
- Nocturnal enuresis from nervous irritation, When urinating, violent, shooting, burning pains, mucous discharge from urethra indicates Mag Phos.
- Cutting pain in bladder before urinating is relieved by Magnesia Phos.
Female Sexual Organs
- Menstrual colic, pain precedes flow is relieved by Magnesia Phos
- With menses: great weakness, intensely sore, bruised feeling all through abdomen, could hardly be up at all, but was much worse lying down.
- Cough: dry, spasmodic, violent, constant, can't speak for cough, face crimson from violence of cough, uncontrollable, seemed she would choke, retching choking with cough worse warm room, better open air.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Magnesia Phosphoricum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.