Dr. Reckeweg Lycopodium(Dilution)
Common Name: Club Moss/ Wolf's-claw
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Lycopodium(Dilution)
- Complaints that arise from Fright, chagrin, anger, vexation, anxiety, Over lifting, Lycopodium works in the most effective way. When there is disturbance or weakness of digestive power, functional weakness of liver, kidney complaints.
- Symptoms that are seen mainly on the right side of the body; direction of symptoms that go from right to left; and above downwards.
- Sensitiveness runs throughout lycopodium personality, cannot tolerate cold, craves for warmth. Complaints that are aggravated from warmth.
- Fear; of being alone, of own shadows, of men, of taking resposibility, runs through the remedy lycopodium.
- Obstinate, once he/she decidess to do he does not listen to anyone. Uses wrong words, spells words in a wrong way.
- Lycopodium patient loves to rule and gives command to others, irritable and cunning in nature, keeps finding fault in the work done. Cannot take decisions.
Nose, Ear and Throat:
- Stopped up nose, breathing difficulty and has to breathe through mouth, child keeps rubbing the nose.
- Crusts that form around the nose and face with eczema, red eyes with inflammation, conjunctivitis and dischrage from eyes, nose ear is thick.
- Eruptions of the ear, otitis media, pain over the ear, eczema that starts behind the ear and travel upto the scalp area.
- Tinnitus, humming heard in the ear, echo is heard in the ear.
Stomach and Abdomen:
- Appetite and Headache are associated with each other.
- Bloating sensation in the stomach with flatulence, wind that is aggravated after eating. Weakened digestion, with associated liver troubles.
- Desires for sweets, oysters, but easy satiety in small period of time. Good appetite but as soon as eats little fills up to the throat with fullness of stomach that is not relieved by belching or eructations.
- Complaints of stomach are mostly after drinking cold, beer or coffee.
Urinary and Rectal complaints:
- Desire to urinate, with constant urging mainly associated with increased sugar levels, pain while passing urine, itching in urethra while passing urine. Severe pain over the right side lumbar area due to renal stones associated with crying.
- Constipation with no desire to pass stools. Pressure at the anal area due to hard stools with distension of abdomen.
- Itching eruptions at the anal region with hemorrhoids that protrude during hard stool. Piles that cause pain and burning sensation while sitting.
Male and female complaints:
- male: Weakness or total loss of erections, prostatic complaints. Penis is small, cold and relaxed.
- female: Dryness of vagina with burning pains at the vulva region. Menses that are profuse, clotted, party bloody, with clots and swelling of breasts with nodules.
Extremtities (Upper and Lower Limbs):
- Pain in bones of arms, fingers, joints with difficulty in movement and pain in the palms.Itching, dryness of palms with gouty stiffness of fingers.
- Pain in multiple joints, after pressure, sitting down, Cramps in the calf muscles with trembling of feet especially in the evenings and at night.
- Corns over the feet with shooting pains. Great tendancy to get cold. Numbness, weakness with emaciation in children.
- Great tendancy to take cold, warts and corns. Painful corns and warts on the hands, sensitive to touch, pain on touch.
Dosage and rules while taking Lycopodium (Dilution)
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.