Dr. Reckeweg Iris Tenax (Dilution)
Tincture of the lower or bulbous stems. Tincture of the whole plant.
Other Name: Iris minor
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Iris Tenax
Iris tenax is a lesser known drug which has been used in Homeopathy for clinical conditions like appendicitis, fever, headache, home sickness, intermittents, mania, perityphilitis, stomatitis, sleeplessness and vomiting.
Other clinical conditions in which it has been found useful are vertigo, bitter taste in mouth, aching and spasmodic pain in abdomen and distension of abdomen with flatulence.
- Dull aching pain in temples.
- Itching in both eyes with headache.
- Stomatitis (mouth ulcers) with dry mouth and burning hot sensation, better by sucking cold air
- Dryness of mouth.
- Burning in mouth and throat better by sucking cold air.
- Nausea & vomiting of bile; worse on movement, worse after eating.
- Pain in abdomen; spasmodic with vomiting and heaviness.
- Burning sensation in abdomen with stitching pain
- Cutting pain in abdomen worse after eating.
- Pain in right iliac region with excessive thirst
- Constipation; stool dry, hard with pain in abdomen.
- Fever with chill and scanty perspiration.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Iris Tenax
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Iris Tenax
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Iris Tenax
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.