Dr. Reckeweg Insulinum(Dilution)
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Insulinum
- It can be also used for skin complaints of acne, carbuncles, erythema, itching eczema.
- Insulinum helps in resolving the boils and relieving the varicose ulceration.
- Skin complaints associated with excess of urine passage can be benefited after Insulinum is administered.
- Insulinum helps to maintain the blood sugar at a normal level and the urine remains free of sugar.
- Insulin helps to control the sugar levels and lowering the sugar excretion in urine.
- Skin irritation, boils or varicose ulceration with polyuria indicates Insulinum.
- Enlarged liver with suppurative conditions, chronic diarrhoea and chronic eczema.
- Ailments with emaciation, debility, enlarged liver, when well selected remedies fall
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Insulinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Insulinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Insulinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.