Dr. Reckeweg Ferrum Picricum
Common Name: Picrate of Iron
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Ferrum Picricum
- Ferrum Picricum has marked action on bladder irritation. There is pain along entire urethra. Frequent urination at night, with a sensation of fullness and pressure in the rectum. There is smarting pain at the neck of the bladder and penis.
- Ferrum Picricum also helps in retention of urine, prostate diseases and albuminuria. There is senile hypertrophy of prostate.
- Ferrum Picricum is also indicated in warts, corns and epithelial growths. Corns with yellowish discoloration. Hands are covered with warts. Warts multiple and pedunculated.
- Ferrum Picricum also helps in rheumatic arthritis. There is pain in right side of neck radiating down the right arm.
- It is also useful in chronic deafness and tinnitus due to gout, fatigue and jaundice.
Giddiness with disturbance of cerebral circulation, pain in occiput, inability to walk.
Diffused vasculitis, with liver symptoms.
Deafness in young people cutting wisdom teeth is checked by Ferrum Picricum.
Ferrum Picricum is useful for Lupoid wart on face.
Liver sensitive, some icterus is helped by Ferrum Picricum.
Stool and Anus
Ferrum Picricum is useful in Constipation.
Male Sexual Organs
Ferrum Picricum is useful in complaint of Prostate gland enlarged.
Neck and Back
Pain in right side of neck and down right arm is relieved by Ferrum Picricum.
Ferrum Picricum is useful in complaint of Warts: multiple, pedunculated, Corns.
It also helps in Jaundice.
Dirty-looking skin about joints indicates Ferrum Picricum.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Ferrum Picricum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Ferrum Picricum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Ferrum Picricum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.