Dr. Reckeweg Chininum Arsenicosum
Common name:Arsenite of Quinine
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Chininum Arsenicosum
- Chininum arsenicosum is a known drug for the symptoms of general weariness and prostration and is used as a general tonic, often with very marked beneficial and prompt effect.
- Conditions with great prostration, cases that are prolonged, especially, and in malarial affections, neuralgia, etc.
- Chininum arsenicosum has been found effective with good results in asthmatic attacks which recur periodically, with great prostration. Patient also have cold icy skin.
- Chininum arsenicosum patients presents with pressure in the solar plexus, with tender spine back of it.
- Anxiety about health. Fear at night, of cancer, of evil, of ghosts.
- Irritability before headache, aggravated by exertion.
- Discontented with everything.
- Censorious with dearest friends.
- Restlessness, aggravated at 3 a.m. ; afternoon.
- Sensitive to noise.
- Dullness, wishes to be quiet and let alone.
- Weakness of memory.
- Aversion to mental exertion.
- Thinking of complaints worse.
- Weariness and prostration.
- Icy coldness.
- Worse by Cold, rest, better Motion.
- Malarial affections.
- Tobacco poisoning.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Cold drinks.
- Aversion: Meat.
- Worse: Eggs, Fish, unripe fruit.
- Neuralgic pain in temples, above eyes.
- Periodical headache, aggravates by noise, excitement.
- Sensation of iron skullcap.
- Profuse coryza, periodical, ameliorates on erect position, outdoors.
- Bloody discharge.
- Trembling of facial muscles.
- Neuralgia, aggravated by left.
- Tongue brown, black.
- Malignant angina.
- Indigestion from eggs, fish, unripe fruit.
- Vomiting after eating; black.
- Pressure in solar plexus, with tender spine.
- Anorexia (loss of appetite)
- Flatulence, Rumbling.
- Hard liver.
- Colic better by pressure.
- Diarrhoea, worse night, after eating.
- Undigested stool.
- Periodical asthma; worse in night, lying and better by sitting bend forward at open window, open air.
- Angina pectoris.
- Sensation as if heart would cease to beat.
- Palpitation with anxiety, aggravates on leaning backward.
- Intercostal neuralgia.
- Neuralgic pain in left mammary region.
- Restlessness and weakness.
- Coldness of hands and feet, knees and legs.
- Blue hands and nails.
- Gooseflesh lower limbs.
- Sleepiness after nausea and vomiting.
- Periodical furuncles, abscesses which aggravates on head symptoms.
- Erysipelas, burning, itching, ameliorates by cold.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Chininum Arsenicosum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chininum Arsenicosum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Chininum Arsenicosum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.