Dr. Reckeweg China Officinalis
Common Name: Cinchona officinalis, Cinchona calisaya, Peruvian bark
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg China Officinalis
- China officinalis is a known drug for debility from exhausting discharges, from loss of vital fluids together with a nervous erethism. Such patients are very sensitive to draughts.
- China officinalis is indicated for Tympanitic abdomen with excessive flatulence and belching with no relief. Great distension of entire abdomen. Sensation as if abdomen is full of gas which is not relieved by eructations.
- Worse from eating fruits, fish and wine.
- It is also helpful for both acute and chronic diarrhea. Stools are loose, painless excessively offensive flatus with undigested food particles. Marked periodicity and profound debility with diarrhea.
- It is indicated for Vertigo with nausea after losses of fluids, with fainting, ringing in ears, loss of sight, cold surface.
- Attacks of headache, with nausea and vomiting, Headache as from suppressed coryza is well relieved by China officinalis.
- Headache, increased by touch, movement, and walking, also by a current of air, or by walking against the wind. Headache often attacks only one side.
Eyes and Ears
- Pressure and pain in the eyes, as from drowsiness.
- Inflammation of the eyes, with heat, redness, burning and pressive pains, and aggravation in the evening.
- Sensitiveness of the eyes to the bright sunlight indicates China officinalis.
- China officinalis is useful in Bleeding of the nose, after blowing it.
- Dry coryza, with toothache and lachrymation and sneezing is relieved by China officinalis.
- Dull and distressing pains in carious teeth. Throbbing toothache better by external warmth is relieved by it.
- It is also well indicated in the complaint of Swelling of the gums.
- Dryness of the throat. Shootings in the throat, especially on swallowing, provoked by the least current of air indicates China officinalis.
- It is indicated for Shooting and pressive pains in the hepatic region, especially when it is touched.
- China officinalis is useful in complaint of Hardness and swelling of the liver and spleen.
- Excessively painful colic, cramp-like and constrictive pains in the abdomen, Escape of fetid flatus.
Stool and Anus
- It is indicated for Difficult evacuation of soft feces, as if from inactivity of the intestines.
- Slimy, watery, yellowish diarrhoea, Diarrhoea after eating fruit, Diarrhoea, particularly after meals, at night, involuntary, Discharge of mucus from the rectum is well relieved by it.
- China officinalis is indicated for frequent and almost ineffectual urging to urinate, followed by pressure on the bladder.
- It is also helpful in complaint of bed wetting, bloody urine.
Male Sexual Organs
- Swelling of the testes and of the spermatic cord, Drawing pains in the testes.
- Pollutions frequent, with too ready an emission, followed by great weakness is relieved by it.
Female Sexual Organs
- Congestion in the uterus, with fullness and painful bearing-down, especially when walking.
- Constant discharge of clotted blood from the vagina.
- Metrorrhagia, with discharge of black blood, with fainting & convulsion indicates China officinalis.
- Hoarseness, indistinct speech, and low voice when singing in consequence of mucus difficult to detach from the larynx.
- The cough is worse in the evening, or after midnight, from laughing, from continued talking, from lying with the head low, from slightly touching the larynx, from a drought of air, after awaking, from loss of fluids.
- Cough, with difficult expectoration of viscid mucus of a clear color, painful shocks in the shoulder-blades and vomiting of bile is relieved by this remedy.
Neck and Back
- It is indicated for Tension in the muscles of the nape, and of the neck.
- Pains, as from a bruise, in the back and sacrum, on the least movement.
- It relieves pulsative, shooting pains in the back.
- Tension and weakness in the arms and the hands, Trembling hands (when writing) is well checked by this remedy.
- Swellings, stiffness, and pains in the joints of the fingers.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg China Officinalis
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.