Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea silicata
Common name:Silicate of Lime
Calcarea silicata is a deep, long acting medicine for complaints which come on slowly and reach their final development after long periods.
Calcarea silicata is efficacious in corneal affection of eye especially the ulceration of cornea.
Calcarea silicata patients are very sensitive to cold. Calcarea silicata patient is weak, emaciated, cold and chilly, but worse from being overheated; sensitive generally. It is well indicated in atrophy of children.
- Lack of self confidence, Timidity.
- Anxious: Anxiety about health, relatives.
-Full of cares, worse after mental exertion, waking at night.
- Fear worse night in bed, Weeping in sleep that continues when awaking.
- Mental weakness, better in evening, sadness worse daytime.
- Suicidal tendency with impulse to jump from a height (Aur).
- Occupation ameliorates.
- Discontentment, Irritability, worse mental exertion.
- Chilly, Worse: Cold, cold drinks/food, cold bathing; draft of cold air.
- Better by lying.
- Weakness and Emaciation.
- Periodicity of complains.
- Ailments from suppressed perspiration.
Food and drinks
- Aversion: Milk, meat.
- Cold feeling.
- Periodical headaches.
- Pain worse in cold wet weather, draft, overheating, mental exertion; better by rest, eating.
- Pain before and during storm.
- Affections of cornea.
- Otorrhoea (discharge from ear), offensive, purulent (pus like thick and yellowish)
- Chronic coryza.
-Purulent discharge from nose, posterior nares.
-Sinusitis with thick discharge.
-Mouth ulcers (aphthae)
- Anxiety in stomach.
- Hunger not better by eating.
- Increased desire without erections.
- Flow between periods, at ovulation.
- Purulent leucorrhea.
- Ulcers of cervix.
- Chronic bronchitis with purulent discharge.
- Sensitive coccyx.
- Brittle nails that grow slow.
- Severe acne with blue discoloration.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea silicata
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea silicata
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea silicata
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.