Dr. Reckeweg Cajuputum
Common name:Cajuput Oil
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Cajuputum
- Cajuputum acts like Oil of Cloves. Cajuputum is a remedy for flatulence and affections of the tongue.
- There is a sense of enlargement. Cajuputum relieves copious diaphoresis ( sweating to an unusual degree as a symptom of disease or after effect of drugs).
- Neuralgic affections that are not inflammatory are also well treated by cajuputum. Cajuputum is also indicated in nervous dyspnoea/breathlessness.
- Feels much enlarged. As if he could not get himself together [Baptisia.]
- Persistent sensation of choking.
- Spasmodic stricture of esophagus.
- Constricted sensation on swallowing solid food.
- Tongue feels swollen, fills whole mouth.
-Hiccough, on slightest provocation.
- Flatulence colic, tympanites. [Tereb.]
- Nervous distention of bowels.
- Spasmodic cholera.
- smells like cat's urine.
- Worse, about 5 a.m.; night.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Cajuputum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Cajuputum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Cajuputum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.