Dr. Reckeweg Cactus Grandiflorus
Common names:Night-blooming Cereus
Causes and symptoms forDr. Reckeweg Cactus Grandiflorus
- Cactus is a chief remedy for congestive headaches which are periodical, threatening and worse on right side. There is a sensation as of a weight on vertex.
- Cactus Grandiflorus also has marked action on heart affections; sensation of constriction in the heart, as if iron band prevented its normal movement.
- Whole body feels as if caged and each wire is twisted tighter and tighter. Pains are of pricking in nature.
- Dysponea (breathlessness) from least exertion. Pulse is quick, throbbing, tense and hard. Pains go round to axilla, back and scapula of the left side.
- Worse by walking, at night and by lying on left side. Better after sleep, rest and in open and fresh air.Cactus favors the dissolving of clots speedily.
- Acts on circular muscular fibers, hence constrictions.
- Characteristic constrictions as of an iron band, sensation found in various places, esophagus, bladder, etc.
-Melancholy, taciturn, sad, ill-humored. Fear of death.
- Screams with pain. Anxiety.
- SADNESS IN HEART DISEASE , Closed person.
- Anxiety about health, Fear of heart disease worse by morning on waking.
- Sensitive to light, noise.
- Difficulty in expressing ideas on writing.
- CONSTRICTION, violent pain, as if caged in wire.
- Congestion in painful part.
- Hemorrhages, with constriction, Internal hemorrhage and thrombosis.
- Worse 11 A.M. and P.M, LYING, esp.on left side.
- Better by open air.
- Headache if obliged to pass dinner hour.
- Sensation as of a weight on vertex. Right-sided pulsating pain. Congestive headaches, periodical, threatening apoplexy.
- Blood-vessels to the head distended. Feels as if head were compressed in a vise.
- Pulsation in ears. Dim sight. Right sided constricting pains, returns at same hour daily.
- Profuse bleeding from nose. Fluent coryza.
- Epistaxis, from congestion
- Pain worse right, least exertion, wine, noise, light, fasting
- Constriction of esophagus, Swallowing difficult, needs to drink when swallowing food
- Dryness of tongue, as if burnt; needs much liquid to get food down.
- Suffocative constriction at throat, with full, throbbing carotids in angina pectoris.
- Constricting sensation, with pulsation of carotids.
Constriction, pulsation, or heaviness in stomach. Vomiting of blood.
- Hard, black stools. Diarrhea in morning.
- Hemorrhoids swollen and painful. Sensation of great weight in anus.
- Hemorrhage from bowels in malarial fevers and with heart symptoms.
- Constriction of neck of bladder, causing retention of urine.
- Hemorrhage from bladder with Clots of blood in urethra.
- Constant urination.
-Constriction in uterine region and ovaries.
-Dysmenorrhoea; pulsating pain in uterus and ovaries.
- Menses early, dark, pitch-like; cease on lying down, with heart symptoms.
- Severe constricting pains in uterus, during menses or labor.
-Oppressed breathing as from a weight on chest.
- Constriction in chest, as if bound, hindering respiration.
- Heart-constriction, as from an iron band.
- Angina pectoris. Palpitation; pain shooting down left arm.
- Hemoptysis, with convulsive, spasmodic cough.
- Inflammation of diaphragm, with great difficulty of breathing.
- Asthmatic, from heart disease.
- Rattling of mucus.
- Periodic suffocative spells.
- Endocarditis with mitral insufficiency together with violent and rapid action.
- Acts best in the incipiency of cardiac incompetence.
- Heart weakness of arterio-sclerosis. Tobacco heart.
- Violent palpitation; worse lying on left side, at approach of menses.
- Edema of hands and feet with heart problems. Hands soft; feet enlarged.
- Numbness of left arm. Icy-cold hands. Restless legs.
- Rheumatic complaints, Worse evening, rest, beginning to move; better continued motion.
- Sleepless on account of pulsation in different parts of body.
- Frightful dreams with dreams of falling.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Cactus Grandiflorus
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Cactus Grandiflorus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.