Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
Common name:Wild Hops
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
- Bryonia is useful in pains worse by motion and better by rest. These characteristic stitching pains, greatly aggravated by any motion, are found everywhere, but especially in the chest; worse pressure.
- The Bryonia alba patient is irritable; has vertigo from raising the head, pressive headache; dry, parched lips, mouth; excessive thirst, bitter taste, sensitive epigastrium, and feeling of a stone in the stomach.
- Bryonia alba is a great medicine to relieve the dryness in stools that are large and hard as well.
- Coryza with frequent sneezing, dry nose and loss of smell. Does not want to move, even a little bit of motion makes him worse. Also talks about his daily business.
- There is constant motion of left arm and left leg during fever. Bryonia Alba is a chief remedy for arthritis. The knee joints are stiff and painful. There is hot swelling of the feet. Joints are red, swollen, hot with stitching pain relieved by absolute rest and pressure and by lying on painful side. Worse on least movement.
- Irritable, wants to be left alone. Reserved.
- Fear of poverty, fear of starving, anxiety about future.
- Materialistic. Possession oriented.
- Insecurity, withdrawn into themselves, isolated from social contact.
- Thoughts, talks about Business. Determined.
- Despair of recovery. Seem to hold others responsible for their suffering.
- Worse least MOTION but may be restless from severe pains, better rest
- Heat, over-heating.
- PRESSURE, lying on painful side.
- Cold applications, except stomach: Worse cold applications.
Food and drinks
- Desire: meat, oysters, warm drinks (milk) or cold drinks.
- Aversion: Fat.
- aggravated by Beans and peas, bread.
- Great THIRST for large quantities (often or long intervals).
- Sensation they are sinking through bed.
- Pain: starts over Left eye, extends to occiput and whole head, Worse on moving eyes, light (=motion of iris), jar, cough, touch, when constipated, Better by pressure, holding head, closing eyes.
- Vertigo, nausea, faintness on rising, confusion.
- Frontal headache, frontal sinuses involved
- Pain on moving eyes or lids.
- Pressing, crushing, aching pain. Glaucoma.
Aural vertigo. Roaring, buzzing in ears.
- Frequent bleeding of nose (Epistaxis) when menses should appear; Worse morning after rising.
- Coryza with shooting and aching in the forehead. Swelling of tip of nose, feels as if it would ulcerate when touched.
- Chewing motion, in arteriosclerosis or fever with brain involvement.
- Dry, cracked lips.
- Dryness of mouth, tongue, and throat, with excessive thirst.
- Discoloration tongue brown or white.
- Bitter taste.
- Lips parched, dry, cracked.
- Burning in lower lip in old smokers. Lip swollen, dry, black, and cracked
- Pain better by cold water, lying on painful side.
- Dryness, sticking on swallowing, scraped and constricted (Bell).
- Tough mucus in larynx and trachea, loosened only after much hawking; worse coming into warm room.
- Capricious abnormal appetite, loss of taste.
- Gastritis better by warm drinks.
- Vomiting on slight motion, while coughing, immediately after drinking, after eating and warm drinks.
- Sensation of a stone, worse after eating, Stomach sensitive to touch.
- Appendicitis aggravation touch and better by pressure, lying on painful side.
- Pain in liver, better lying on right side.
- Burning pain, stitches; worse, pressure, coughing, breathing. Tenderness of abdominal walls.
- Constipation and Dryness.
- Diarrhea, worse by motion; morning after rising and moving; fruit; warm weather.
- Constipation; stools hard, dry, as if burnt; seem too large. Stools brown, thick, bloody; worse in morning, from moving, in hot weather, after being heated, from cold drinks, every spell of hot weather.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bryonia Alba
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.