Dr. Reckeweg Bismuthum Metallicum
Common Name: precipitated sub nitrate of bismuth
- Bismuthum Metallicum has marked action in treating colitis, gastritis and vomiting.
- There is convulsive gagging and inexpressible pain in the stomach due to accumulation of solid portion of food.
- Vomiting of water in large quantity as soon as it reaches stomach, but solid food is retained for a long time until there is large accumulation, which is also vomited out later on in decomposed form.
- The vomitus is very offensive. There is great pressure as from a load in one spot. There is great pain which is crampy, spasmodic in nature with irritation.
- Pain in the stomach is relieved by bending backward and by eructation. Since food gets accumulated for several days in stomach, stool becomes very much profuse, offensive and cadaverous smelling.
- Bismuthum Metallicum is also useful in post operative vomiting, especially of liquid, particularly after laprotomy with great anguish of mind and restlessness.
- Bismuthum Metallicum is also helpful in cholera infantum usually occuring during summer with profuse vomiting and purging. Stool is watery, profuse, painless and very offensive.
- The irritation and catarrhal inflammation of the alimentary canal is the chief action of bismuthum metallicum.
- Pressing pain and sensation of heaviness in the frontal region.
- Fear of being alone.
-Bismuthum metallicum patient desires company.
-Clinging, child will always take the hand of the mother. Anguish, never long in one place.
- Restlessness, driving out of bed.
- Great fear of Death.
- Discontented, lamenting. Morose. Undertakes many things, perseveres in nothing. Unfeeling.
- Pressure in the right eyeball, from before backward, and from below upward.
- Thickened mucus in both canthi.
-Toothache, relieved by taking cold water in the mouth.
- Better Cold drinks, but vomiting when stomach becomes full.
- Better Bending backward (stomach pain, pressure in spine).
- Acute Violent pains in stomach with great anguish and restlessness, faintness; cramping, aggravation rubbing ; better by rubbing back.
- Great thirst, esp. for cold water, Vomiting as soon as water gets warm, or as soon as it reaches the stomach.
- Vomits at intervals of days; worse: liquids; vomits food days after eating.
- Tongue coated white, evenings. Frequent empty eructations and feeling of discomfort in the stomach.
- Distressing pressure and burning in region of stomach; pressure on the spine ; must bend backward
- Ailments after operation on abdomen.
- Bloated in ridges.
- Frequent passage of flatus.Pinching pressure on lower abdomen, and rumbling, with desire for stool
- Painless diarrhea
-Copious ; frequent ; watery.
-Crampy, pressive pain through the chest, in the region of the diaphragm, when walking.
- Pain in the chest and back, with boring and burning.
-Paralytic weariness and weakness in right arm.Laming, tearing pressure on right forearm ; more toward outer side ; passes off by motion and touch.
- Tearing in metacarpal bones of right fore and middle fingers.Fine tearing on finger tips of right hand ; particularly under the nails.
-Corrosive itching on side of tibia, and on back of both feet near the joints ; worse from scratching ; must scratch until it bleeds.
-Cannot get his accustomed morning nap.Frequent waking at night, as, from fright.
- Restless sleep, through lascivious dreams, with (sometimes without) seminal emissions
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Bismuthum Metallicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bismuthum Metallicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Bismuthum Metallicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.