Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Nitricum
Common Name: Nitrate of Silver, Lunar Caustic.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Nitricum
- Emaciation, a gradual drying up, desire for fresh air, dyspnoea, sensation of expansion and left-sided pains are characteristic of Argentum Nitricum.
- The chief action is centered on the articulations and their component elements, bones, cartilages, and ligament's.
- The larynx is also a special center for Argentum Nitricum.
- Apprehension, fear or fright, Eating ices, Intemperate habits.
- Mental strain and worry.
- Onanism and Sugar, Tobacco.
- Mental anxiety. Very impulsive, always in a hurry but accomplishes nothing, in continual motion, he walks fast.
- Hurries restlessly to fulfil engagements, fears to be late when there is plenty of time.
- Frequent errors of perception, mistakes distances, fears house-corners.
- Time seems to pass very slowly.
- Apprehension when ready to go to church or opera, bringing on diarrhoea.
- Easily angered or excited, anger brings on symptoms, cough, pain, etc.
- Complete loss of consciousness. Memory impaired, cannot find the right word.
- Vertigo, with headache.
- Morning headache, Excessive congestion of blood to the head.
- Sensation of constriction of scalp, as if something tightly drawn over skull.
- Headache, with chilliness. Headache relieved by tying a handkerchief tightly around the head.
- Headache worse in the open air.
- Photophobia. Cloud over left eye, grey spots and serpent-like bodies before sight, black motes (especially right).
- Sight and eyes seem to suffer as abdominal sufferings increase.
- Deafness, ringing, buzzing noises, feeling of distraction (left), earache.
- Whizzing in left ear with feeling of obstruction and hard hearing.
- Violent itching, obliged to rub until it looks raw.
- Coryza with chilliness, lachrymation, sickly look, sneezing and stupefying headache (over the eyes), has to lie down.
- Discharge of (whitish) pus with clots of blood.
- Ulceration of nostrils. Bruised pains in bones indicates Argentum Nitricum.
- Sunken, pale, bluish countenance, yellow, dirty-looking.
- Lips dry and viscid without thirst.
- Gums swollen, inflamed, bleed easily, painful when touched.
- Gums tender and bleed easily, but neither painful nor swollen.
- Teeth sensitive to cold water. Toothache when chewing, eating cold or sour things.
- Dry tongue with thirst, Thick phlegm in mouth.
- Mouth coated inside whitish grey.
- Sensation as if a splinter were stuck in when swallowing, breathing, or moving the neck.
- Thick, tenacious mucus in the throat, obliging him to hawk.
- Rawness, soreness, and scraping in the throat.
- Irresistible desire for sugar (but it worse), in the evening. Desire for cheese.
- Eating relieves nausea, but worse stomach pains.
- Warm drinks better, cold drinks or ices worse stomach pains.
- Nausea after each meal, especially after dinner.
- Gnawing pain in the left side of the stomach.
- Pressure with heaviness (sensation of lump) and nausea, Trembling and throbbing in stomach.
- Most gastric complaints are accompanied by violent belching.
- Stinging, ulcerative pain in left side of stomach, worse from touch and deep inspiration.
- Sensation as of a ball ascending from abdomen to throat.
- Stitches through the abdomen (left side) like electric shocks, especially when changing from rest to motion.
- Pain in abdomen as if sore, with great hunger, better after eating, but a trembling sets in its place.
- Fullness, heaviness, and distension with anxiety.
Stool and Anus
- Stools green, slimy, noisy, flatulent, worse at night. Like spinach in flakes.
- Constipation and dry feces.
- Urine dark red, contains deposit of renal epithelium and uric acid crystals indicates Argentum Nitricum.
- Quick urging to urinate, frequent and copious emission of pale urine. Incontinence night and day.
- Urine burning while passing, urethra feels as if swollen.
- Inability to pass urine in a projecting stream.
- Stitches in extremity of urethra, cutting from posterior part of urethra to anus, when emitting last drop of urine.
- Ulcerative pain in middle of urethra, as from a splinter indicates Argentum Nitricum.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Argentum Nitricum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.