Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Arsenicosum
Common Name: Arsenite of Antimony
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Arsenicosum
- Antimonium Arsenicosum is found useful in emphysema with excessive dyspnoea and cough, much mucous secretion.
- Worse on eating and lying down.
- Catarrhal lung infection associated with influenza.
- Myocarditis and cardiac weakness is relieved by Antimonium Arsenicosum.
- Pleurisy especially of left side, with exudation, and pericarditis, with effusion.
- Sense of weakness, Inflammation of eyes and oedema of face is seen in the patient of Antimonium Arsenicosum.
- Chest inflammations of children, restlessness with thirst and prostration, loose mucous cough, oppression, hurried respiration is well relieved by Antimonium Arsenicosum.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Arsenicosum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Arsenicosum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Antimonium Arsenicosum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.