Dr. Reckeweg Anagallis Arvensis
Common Name:Scarlet Pimpernel, Weather-glass
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Anagallis Arvensis
- Anagallis has a marked action on the skin. Skin itches all over, becomes dry and rough, ulcers and swellings on joints.
- Anagallis Arvensis has been used for snake-bites and hydrophobia.
- It produces great exhilaration and activity of mind: thinks of everything.
- Tickling and itching in left ear is relieved by Anagallis Arvensis.
- Dull pains in gums accompanied by very hard stools.
- Sensation on tongue as if something cold were placed on it.
- Dryness and scraping in throat. Scraping, scratching of larynx and trachea with hoarseness, worse after eating.
- Tearing in spermatic cord, Soreness on chest with pain is seen in the patient of Anagallis.
- Pain and tightness in bend of left knee. Symptoms are worse by touch, worse after eating.
- Cannot collect his thoughts while listening to sermon on account of jovial feelings.
- After mental exertion great prostration.
- Heat rising to head, slight sweat on forehead, followed by pressing stitching in eyeballs.
- Headache just over supraorbital ridges with eructations and rumbling in the bowels.
- Intense headache and nausea with pains throughout the body.
- Head-ache better by coffee.
- Things seem to float to and fro, he cannot write. Glittering before left eye.
- Pressing in eyes after headache. Pain in right eyeball worse on touching lids. Itching of lids.
- Obstruction and pain in right ear following the pressure in eyes. Stitches in right ear. Tickling and itching in left ear.
- Nose-bleed, Unpleasant tickling on top of nose, with violent sneezing. Copious secretion of yellow mucus.
- Pains in facial muscles. Bran-like, ring-shaped tetters on face. Itching on cheek-bones.
- Dull pain in upper molars and tearing pain in right cheek-bone.
- Teeth pain as from cold, worse from touch, chilly sensation in teeth. Dull pain in gums accompanied by very hard stools.
- Sensation on tongue as if something cold were placed upon it.
- Collection of water in mouth, with slight tearing in molars.
- Sensation of dryness in throat with scraping. Tickling at soft palate at night, as from touch of something cold.
- Eructations, nausea, inclination to vomit, and rumbling in bowels with headache.
Stool and Anus
- Itching in rectum, pressure in sacrum, piles. Passes offensive flatus.
- Stools: watery, soft and pappy, hard like stones, knotty. Itching at anus after stool.
- Burning in urethra when urinating, mostly in the morning.
Male Sexual Organs
- The burning in urethra before and during erection ceases during coitus. Drawing pains in right testicle and cord.
- Scratching and scraping in throat, especially after meals. Hoarseness proceeding from the trachea.
- Cough dry, with a scratching sensation when reading aloud, with yellow phlegm from the nose, with spitting of saliva.
- Soreness on the chest with fever. Pressure in right lung after a meal or when walking fast.
- Violent trembling of heart, with general trembling and weakness, preceded by aching in a carious tooth and anxiety in chest in evening in bed. Palpitation.
Neck and Back
- Tensive drawing from left shoulder up to neck, returns when lifting or stretching the arm.
- Pains in muscles of upper arm, outside, near shoulder. Gouty swellings on joints of fingers.
- Skin of hands and fingers very dry, sticky and dirty-looking.
- Drawing pains in muscles of left leg, tearing during night. Weakness and lameness in right leg as if it was too short.
- Itches all over, rough, dry. Ulcers and swellings on joints.
- Falls asleep late, sleep restless, awakens early, feeling unrefreshed.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Anagallis Arvensis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Anagallis Arvensis
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Anagallis Arvensis
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.