Dr. Reckeweg Ammonium Phosphoricum
Common Name: Phosphate of Ammonia
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Ammonium Phosphoricum
- A remedy for chronic gouty patients uric acid diathesis.
- Ammonium Phosphoricum is indicated in bronchitis and Nodosities of the joints of the fingers and backs of the hands, Facial paralysis.
- Pain in shoulder-joint, Tightness around chest.
- Heaviness of limbs, unsteady, tottering gait, Coldness from least draft of air.
- Sneezing with excessive running from nose and eyes, only in morning.
- Deep rough cough with greenish expectoration.
- Rose-colored sediment in urine.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Ammonium Phosphoricum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Ammonium Phosphoricum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Ammonium Phosphoricum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.