Dr. Reckeweg Ammonium Muriaticum
Common Name: Sal ammoniac, Ammonium chloride
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Ammonium Muriaticum
- Ulceration in corners of mouth. Sensation in stomach as if fasting, which nevertheless feels full, worse after breakfast.
- Stitches and burning in liver region, stitches in spleen worse sitting is relieved by Ammonium Muriaticum
- In the fever chilliness predominates.
- Great anguish, and melancholy state as from vexation or cares, with inclination to shed tears.
- Full of grief, but can't weep. Morose, apathetic humor, with repugnance to conversation.
- Irritability and disposition to be angry. Antipathy to certain persons.
- Dizziness and vertigo (flushed face and enlarged veins), which mostly disappear in the open air.
- Itching in the scalp, which forces to scratch constantly.
- The hair falls out, often with dandruff.
- Burning in the eyes, and in the corners of the eyes, in the evening, in the twilight, or in the morning, with photophobia.
- Yellow spots before the eyes on looking steadfastly at any object, while sewing.
- Shooting in the ears from the inside outwards, especially in the open air. Drawing and piercing sensation in the ears.
- Tingling and buzzing before the ears.
- Swelling of the nose, and painful sensibility to the touch, with pain of ulceration and bloody crusts in the nostrils.
- Sneezing, with shooting in the nape of the neck. Coryza, with stoppage of the nose (and tenderness of the nose) and loss of smell.
- Eruption in the face. Ulcerations in the corners of the mouth, and in the upper lip.
- Lips dry, wrinkled, chapped, and excoriated with burning heat, with blotches of the skin, peeling off, the face burns with an eruption which requires cold applications for relief.
- Swelling of the sub-maxillary glands, with throbbing pain.
- Acute sensation of tearing in the teeth. Swelling of the gums, with shooting pain.
- Burning blisters on the point of the tongue. Shooting pain in the throat on swallowing.
- Bitter taste in the mouth, chiefly in the morning, with bitter eructations and anxiety. Absence of hunger and of appetite.
- Much thirst, chiefly in the evening.
- Eructations, mostly bitter or imperfect. Regurgitation of what has been taken, or of a bitter and acid water.
- Frequent violent hiccough, often with shootings in the chest. Drawing or gnawing pains in the stomach, as if from worms.
Stool and Anus
- Constipation, Hard stools, or frequent and soft. Diarrhoea with pain, as if caused by excoriation, or by a bruise in the belly.
- Loose, slimy, greenish stools. Discharge of blood with the stool. During stool, stitches in anus.
- Evacuation of urine increased, principally in the night. Reddish, clear urine, without sediment.
- Frequent urination, especially towards morning.
Male Sexual Organs
- Shooting and throbbings in the spermatic cord.
Female Sexual Organs
- Menses too early and too copious, with pain in the abdomen, loins, and pains, compressive or drawing, in the back, continuing during the night, when the menstrual discharge is more profuse.
- During the menses, vomiting and diarrhoea, drawing in the feet, or discharge of blood on going to stool.
- Hoarseness, with sensation of burning in the larynx. Violent cough, chiefly in the evening and at night, when lying on the back.
- Dry cough in the morning (with tickling of the throat), with expectoration of whitish and thick matter.
- The cough is aggravated after a meal, as well as after a cold drink, and when lying with the head low.
- Weight and oppression of the chest, with difficulty of breathing, chiefly in the open air, or at night.
- Eruption and red spots, burning and itching on the chest.
Neck and Back
- Stiffness of the neck, with pain on moving it, from the nape of the neck to the shoulders.
- Pain in small of back as if beaten and shattered. Pain in coccyx, when sitting, worse when sleeping.
- Shootings in the shoulder-blades, especially on breathing.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Ammonium Muriaticum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Ammonium Muriaticum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.