Dr. Reckeweg Allium Cepa
Tincture of the onion, or of whole fresh plant gathered from July to August.
Common name:Common Red Onion
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Allium Cepa
- Allium Cepa is a chief remedy for common cold, influenza, coryza and cough. The discharge from the nose is profuse and watery but acrid. The nasal discharge excoriates the parts it touches.
- Allium Cepa also helps in spring coryza which is caused due to exposure to north western wind. The nasal discharges burn and corrodes the nose and the upper lip.
- Allium cepa also helps in eye secretions like watery discharge from eyes but these discharges are bland and don't itch your eyes.
- Allium Cepa also helps in cough which compels the patient to grasp the larynx also helps in singer's cough. The cough sees to tear the larynx.
- Allium Cepa also helps in sinusitis. Headache, nose and eyes secretions is worse in the evening and in warm room and is relieved in open air.
- Allium Cepa is also indicated in watering of the eyes with burning and smarting as from smoke. Allium Cepa also helps in traumatic chronic neuralgic pains after amputations with burning and stinging pain. The pain is like a long thread on face, hand, neck or chest.
- Neuralgic pains, like a fine thread, following amputations or injuries to nerves. Traumatic chronic neuritis. Burning in nose, mouth, throat, bladder and skin. Sensation of glowing heat on different parts of the body.
- Sleepiness, lethargic with indifference to relatives.
- Mistakes in writing.
- Foolish behaviour. Walks on his toes or lateral side of feet.
- Amel. Open air.
- Agg. Warm room, evening.
- Ailments go from left to right side.
- Neuralgic, tearing pains, like a thread; After amputation.
- Ailments after operations, injuries.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Oninons.
- Aversion: cucumber.
- Amel. Onions, agg. cucumber.
- Pain mostly forehead extending to temples or nose.
- Agg. Warm room, evening, closing eyes.
- Amel. Open air, during menses.
- Lachrymation (watery eyes) in warm room.
- Sensation of smoke.
- Coryza and hay fever, watery burning discharge from nose and bland discharge from eyes.
- Discharge irritates upper lip. Violent sneezing.
- Agg. warm room, evening; amel. open air.
- Starts left, ext. to right. Spreading to ears, throat, larynx, bronchi.
- Neuralgia amel. cold air.
- Paralysis, agg. left side; with profuse urine.
Larynx and trachea
- Pain larynx on coughing, must grasp larynx.
- Whooping cough.
- Allergic asthma.
- Agg. Cold air, going from warm room to cold air or vice versa, getting into bed at night.
- Pain right scapula, agg. lying.
- Ulcers feet, esp. heel.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Allium Cepa
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Allium Cepa
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Allium Cepa
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.