Dr. Reckeweg Agraphis nutans
Common Name: Bluebell, Wild Hyacinth, Scilla nutans, Tincture of fresh plant and growing shoots.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Agraphis nutans
- Agraphis is one of the remedies introduced by Dr. Cooper.
- Agraphis nutans partakes of the characters of the lilies and corresponds to catarrhal conditions.
- Obstruction of the nostrils, especially from adenoids, and throat deafness is relieved by Agraphis nutans.
- The action of Agraphis nutans is felt towards the root of the nose.
- It also corresponds to chill from cold winds, and is very like Silica in Agraphis nutans.
- Agraphis nutans is leading remedies in cases of adenoids.
- Agraphis nutans relieves mucous diarrhoea following a suppressed cold.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Agraphis nutans
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Agraphis nutans
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Agraphis nutans
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.