About Dr. Reckeweg Acid Lacticum
Morning sickness, diabetes, and rheumatism offer a field for this remedy Acid Lactic. Troubles in the breast. Locally in the tuberculous ulceration of vocal cords.
- Tongue dry, parched.
- Thirst; excessive hunger.
- Copious salivation and water-brash.
- Nausea; morning sickness, especially in pale anemic women.
- Hot, acrid eructation.
- Nausea better after eating. Burning, hot gas from stomach to throat, causing profuse secretion of tenacious mucus, worse smoking.
- Fullness or lump like a puff ball.
- Keeps swallowing, constricted low down.
- Pain in breasts, with enlargement of axillary glands, and pain extends into hand.
- Rheumatic pain in joints and shoulders, wrists, knees, with much weakness.
- Trembling of whole body while walking.
- Limbs feel chilly.
- Large quantities passed, frequently.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Acid Lacticum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Lacticum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Acid Lacticum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.