Dr. Reckeweg Acid Chrysophanicum
Common Name: Goa Powder-Andira araroba
Causes & Symptoms for Acid Chrysophanicum
- Red skin, often covered with loose, silver-colored scales, itchy and painful.
- Nails crumble or detach from the nail bed, scales or crust on the scalp.
- Acts as a powerful irritant so used successfully in skin diseases especially in psoriasis.
- Violent itching, thighs, legs and back of ears, Dry, scaly eruption, Lemon- Coloured Crust.
- Has a particular tendency to develop the skin phase of internal disorders, skin rough persistent dryness of portions of skin unaffected by eczema.
- Eruptions, oozing out a sticky exudation, Unhealthy skin.
- Dry and weeping eczema with irritation and itching of the skin.
- It helps to increase reactivity of skin
- Acid Chrysophanicum is well indicated for Blepharitis, conjunctivitis keratitis, Intense photophobia, Optical hyperaesthesia.
- Eczema behind ears, Filthy, scabby condition with tendency to form thick crust. Whole ear and surrounding tissue appears to be one scab is relieved by Acid Chrysophanicum
Chrysarobinum contains chrysophan, which is rapidly oxidized into chrysophanic acid. This is also contained in Rhubarb and Senna.
Side effects of Acid Chrysophanicum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Acid Chrysophanicum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Acid Chrysophanicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.