Bach Flower Heather
- "Obsessed" by ailments, problems and their trivia. Always wanting to tell others about them and about themselves. Sometimes weepy.
- Come close-speaks close into your face "buttonholer's"
- Saps vitality of others, consequently is often avoided.
- Dislikes being alone.
- Makes mountains out of molehills.
- A poor listener-has little interest in problems of others.
Bach Flower Heather people are very loquacious. They enjoy talking about themselves, their family and friends and when unwell, will talk of nothing but their ailments. Their audience has difficulty contributing to the conversation and even when they do, it merely serves to feed the Bach Flower Heather person with reminder to tell, yet another story about themselves. Because of their nature, they are avoided by people which in tum leaves them lonely. Another indication for Bach Flower Heather is when there is total self-absorption or obsession with one's troubles or ailment; when the mind thinks of nothing else. The Bach flower remedy (Heather) then helps the sufferer to take their mind off themselves and so consider the other important issues of life going on around them.
Courtesy: Bach Flower Remedies for Everyone by Farokh J. Master
Human Indication of Bach Flower Heather
Helps when you are preoccupied with own ailments and problems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.