Information About Spondy Aid Drops
It is a helpful remedy to cure problems such as pain and inflammation of the affected joints, stiffness, and radiating pain associated with Cervical and Lumbar Spondylosis, muscular spasm, and frequency of pain.
- Acid form. 3x: Multiple joint pains.
- Colch. ant. 5x: Sharp pain down the left arm. Tearing in limbs during warm weather, stinging during cold. Pins and needles in hands and wrists, fingertips numb. Pain in the front of the thigh. Joints stiff and feverish; shifting rheumatism; pains worse at night.
- Rhus tox. 3x: Muscular pains and all joint pains. Sciatica left side. Great rigidity, stiffness, numbness, and pain are experienced in the first motion, after the rest.
- Ledum pal 3x: Gouty pains shoot all through the foot and limb, and in joints, but especially small joints. Swollen, hot, pale. Cracking in joints; worse, the warmth of bed.
- Dulcamara 3x: Conditions found as effects of damp weather, in hot days and cold nights towards the close of summer. Stiffness, numbness, aching, soreness of muscles on every exposure to cold, especially of back and loins.
- Gels. semp. 3x: Cramp in muscles of the forearm. Cramp in muscles of the forearm. Fatigue after slight exercise.
- Ulmus 5x: Useful in local Inflammations.
Directions and Doses to take medicine
In a day 10-15 drops should be diluted with water and taken 3 times. In acute cases take 2 hourly 6 times a day.
Explore our Bakson Drop Collection, https://yourmedkart.com/collections/bakson/product-type_drops
Explore our products from Bakson Collection, https://yourmedkart.com/collections/bakson