About Baksons Calendula Cream
It is a remarkable healing agent, applied locally. Useful for open wounds, parts that will not heal, ulcers. Superficial burns and scalds. Has remarkable power to produce local exudation and helps to make acrid discharge healthy and free. It helps promoting healing of cuts, scrapes and minor burns and Heals chapped hands and lips and nasal irritation from colds.
Indications Of Baksons Calendula Cream:
- For dressing of injuries
- Promotes early healing in superficial burns.
- To accelerate cicatrization and granulation.
- Sores, open wound and ulcer.
- Eczema and itching,
- promote healing by moisturizing the irritation. Its formula adheres to skin longer to maintain contact between the affected area and the healing agent for optimal healing.
Ointments or gels or creams are external applications used for external complaints. Gels and Ointments are easily penetrating and absorbed easily and gives good results.
How to use Baksons Calendula Cream:
- Apply Baksons Calendula cream externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.