About Baksons Baksoint 10 Cream
Bakson Baksoint Cream has anti septic and healing properties that is perfect for healing cracked and chapped skin. The cream also moisturizes the skin deeply and takes good care of your skin.
Indications of Baksons Baksoint 10 Cream
- Baksoint 10 Cream is a cream with disinfecting, moisturizing and healing property for dry cracked skin especially of hands and feet.
- Also effective for chapped lips, rashes, abrasions, minor cuts and burns.
- This is a deep penetrating foot cream with goodness of calendula significantly improves the look and feel of even the driest feet. Gets absorbed quickly, gives instant hydration.
Ingredients of Bakson Baksoint 10 Cream
- Calendula Q 2.5% v/v: Promotes favorable cicatrization, with least amount of suppuration. Slough, proud flesh, and raised edges. Superficial burns and scald
- Zinc Oxide 1x 2.5%w/v: Oxide of zinc is used locally as an astringent and stimulant application to unhealthy ulcers, fissures, intertrigo, burns, etc.
- Boric acid 1x 2.5%w/v: Used as an antiseptic disinfectant.
- Alcohol content 2%v/v
- Stabilized cream base q.s. to 100gm
How of use of Baksons Baksoint 10 Cream:
- Apply externally twice daily to properly cleaned and dried affected portion.
- Wash and clean the affected area.
- Smooth the cream onto the skin and massage gently until the product is absorbed.
- Apply daily or as required, ideally after bathing.
- Apply 2-3 times a day if required.
- Spread gently and allow it to dry.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.