Dr Bakshi Baksons B69 Sciatica Drops
The term sciatica describes the symptoms of leg pain, possibly tingling, numbness, or weakness that originate in the lower back and travel through the buttock and down the large sciatic nerve in the back of each leg. It is not a diagnosis and is common symptom associated with medical conditions like: Degenerative disc diseases, Lumbar spondylitis etc.
Indication of B69 Sciatica Drops
Tingling, Numbness formication in the extremities
Other Indications of B69 Sciatica Drops
Drawing pains in the thighs and backache with stiffness.
Action of Ingredients used in B69 drops
- Aconite Nap: Sudden Numbness and tingling; shooting pains; icy coldness and insensibility of hands and feet. Crawling and tingling, as if bruised. Stiffness in nape of neck.
- Arsenic: Helps in Trembling, twitching, spasms, weakness, heaviness, uneasiness in the limbs. Cramps in calves. Swelling of feet. Sciatica. Burning pains.
- Colocynth: Sciatic pain, left side, drawing, tearing; better, pressure and heat; worse, gentle touch. Contraction of the muscles. Pain down right thigh; muscles and tendons feel too short; numbness with pains.
- Gnaphalium Poly: Intense pain along the sciatic nerve; numbness alternates with pain. Frequent pains in calves and feet. Chronic backache in lumbar region; better resting on back.
- Mag Phos: Sciatica; feet very tender. Darting pains, General muscular weakness.
Dosage of B69 Sciatica Drops
10-15 drops should be diluted in water and taken 3 times a day.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.