Allens Dialfa Drops
About Allens Dialfa Drops
Allens Dialfa Drops is a unique product that brings a quick and significant reduction in impurities of the blood and sign and symptoms of uric acid diathesis.
Ingredients of Allens Dialfa Drops
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Gymnema Sylvestre may help you fight sugar desires and lower high blood sugar levels. The plant may also play an advantageous role in diabetes treatment, as it may help stimulate insulin secretion and the regeneration of pancreas islet cells — both of which can help lower blood sugar.
- Uranium nitricum: Uranium nitricum is used to treat excessive urination, nausea, swelling, and burning with urination. Conium (hemlock) is purported to treat numbness in the feet and hands as well as diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage).
- Cephalendra indica: Cephalendra indica is a beneficial homeopathic remedy mainly used for the treatment of diabetes. It effectively treats blood urea and helps in maintaining blood sugar level.
- Syzgium jambolanum: Syzygium jambolanum (S jambolanum) is widely used in homeopathy for treating patients with diabetes mellitus.
- Helonias dioica: It is widely used in Western herbal medicine where it is seen as a balancing herb for the female reproductive system and has proved to be a beneficial remedy for menstrual problems and ovarian cysts.
Benefits of Allens Dialfa Drops
- Gymnema Sylvestre obstruct receptors in intestines and thus sugar absorption, lowering post-meal blood sugar levels
- It may spur insulin production in the pancreas, increasing the regeneration of insulin-producing islet cells
- Cephalandra indica is mainly used in the treatment of increased blood sugar levels and for treatment of blood urea.
How to use Allens Dialfa Drops
- Take Allens Dialfa 15 drops twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Precautions of Allens Dialfa Drops
- Read the label correctly before use
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not surpass the suggested dose
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.