Allen Varicose Vein Massage Oil
Varicose veins are enlarged, swollen, and twisting veins, often appearing blue or dark purple. They are caused when faulty valves in the veins allow blood to flow in the wrong direction.
Indications of Varicose Vein Massage Oil
- Vericosis & Varicose Ailments
- Swelling, aching, and painful legs veins look twisted, swollen, and lumpy (bulging).
- The veins are blue or dark purple.
- Pain, swelling, heaviness, and pain over or around the enlarged veins.
- muscular cramps at night.
- It relieves the venous congestion and lowers bluish black discoloration of skin.
- It is also useful in varicose ulcers and itching of varicose veins
Ingredients in Allen Varicose Vein Massage Oil
Hamamelis vir oil, echinacea ang, calendula off, arnica montana oil, Pulsatilla nig, lycopodium oil in vegetable oil base
Dosage of Allen Varicose Vein Massage Oil
Apply sufficient quantity on affected parts and gently massage.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions