About Allen Derma Plus Cream (Skin Infections)
Derma Plus Cream is a specially formulated skin cream for medication of all types of fungal infections, ring worms, eczema, psoriasis, neuro dermatitis, intertrigo and urticaria.
Indications of Allen Derma Plus Cream (Skin Infections)
- Chrysarobinum: Vesicular or squamous skin lesions, associated with foul smelling discharge and crust formation, tending to become confluent and to give the appearance of a single crust covering the entire area.
- Apis Mellifica: Skin - Boils. Suppressed exanthemata. Herpes zoster. Eczema, urticaria, carbuncles with burning, stinging pains. Urticaria with burning pains. Eczema with marked swelling.
- Berberis Aquifolium: Waxy, yellowish white skin, blotches and pimples on face. It clears the complexion. Skin pimply, dry, rough, scaly. Eruptions on scalp, extending to face and neck.
- Echinacea Angustifolia: It acts as a good external application in many skin affections such as eczema, boils etc.
- Graphites: Affects the folds skin, at flexures, muco-cutaneous junctions, behind the ears. Fissures, where skin and mucus membrane joins. Thickening and induration of skin. Thick Crusts and scales, oozing honey like, thick, yellow, sticky fluid, sometimes offensive.
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica: Great thickening of the epidermoid layer and exfoliation of scales.
- Sulphur: Any type of eruption: moist, burning and itching. Skin dry, scaly, unhealthy, every little injury suppurates.
- Urtica Urens: Urticaria and itching disappears while lying down and reappears immediately after rising.
Ingredients of Allen Derma Plus Cream (Skin Infections)
- Chrysarobinum 1x
- Apis Mellifica 3x
- Berberis Aquefolium Q
- Echinacea Angustifolia Q
- Hydrocotyle Asiatica Q
- Urtica Urens Q
- Graphites Q
- Sulphur Q in cream base
How to Use Allen Derma Plus Cream (Skin Infections)
- Wash and clean the affected area.
- Gently apply the cream and allow it to dry.
- Use 2 to 3 times a day.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.