Indication of Allen A70 Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Drops
A70 Irritable Bowel Syndrome Drops is indicated irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), a functional gastrointestinal (GI) disorder. People with IBS may experience abdominal pain and changes in bowel habits - either diarrhoea or constipation or both at different times. Symptoms include abdominal cramps, stool inconsistency, urgency or a feeling of incomplete bowel movements.
Composition of Allen A70 Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Drops
- Argentum Nitricum 3x
- Asafetida 3x
- Colocynthis 3x
- Lilium Tigrium 3x
- Lycopodium Q
- Natrum Carbonicum 3x
- Nux Vomica 3x
- Podophyllum 3x
- Sulphur 3x
- Kali Phosphoricum 3x
- Aloe Socotrina 3x
- Antimonium Crudum 3x
- Veratrum Album 3x in aqua destillata
Mode of Action:
- Argentum Nitricum: Belching accompanies most gastric ailments. Flatulence, painful swelling of pit of stomach. Abdominal colic with much flatulent distention. Bursting, loud explosive belching, discharged upward and downward. Diarrhoea-Green, mucus like chopped spinach, in flakes.
- Asafoetida: Hysterical flatulence with regurgitation of liquid and forcible eructation of gas. Pulsations in the pit of the stomach; flatulence extremely foetid gurgling and rolling of wind; difficult loud expulsion. Foul, dark, watery diarrhoea with griping pain and flatulence.
- Colocynthis: Brown, watery stools after eating or drinking. Jelly like stools with musk like odour. Pain in the abdomen.
- Lillium Tigrum: Stiff, tense abdomen. Sharp abdominal pains. Urge for stool, but only passes urine. Lump sensation in the rectum. Early morning diarrhoea, frequent stools with tenesmus. Tenesmus of rectum and bladder.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Food tastes sour. Excessive hunger, but eating ever so little creates fullness. Abdomen bloated, full immediately after a light meal, and especially the lower abdomen.
- Natrum Carbonicum: Slightest error in diet causes diarrhoea. Stool like orange pulp. Flatus changes places, abdomen pouts here and there. Acidity, acid dyspepsia.
- Nux Vomica: Digestive disturbances with ineffectual desire for stools. Sour eructations. Sour vomitus. Nausea and vomiting constant. Constipation alternates with diarrhoea.
- Podophyllum Peltatum: Gurgling through bowels, then prolapse, putrid stools gushing out painlessly with prolapse of rectum. Stools are yellow or white, like water, foaming with meal like sediment. Stools followed by great weakness and exhaustion.
- Sulphur: Griping pains about the navel, emission of flatus. Fullness, tension in abdomen as from incarcerated flatulence. Pressing downward sensation in abdomen towards anus.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Flatulence. Craving hunger soon after eating. Entero-colitis. Stools-Golden yellow, putrid, hot.
- Aloe Socotrina: Fullness, distention, gurgling before stool. Pain before stool. Pains extend to different parts. Abdomen feels full heavy, bloated, and hot. Weakness as if diarrhoea would come on, soreness of abdominal wall on touch or pressing at stool.
- Antimonium Crudum: Gastric and intestinal complaints from bread, pastry, acids, vinegar, sour wine, cold bathing, overheating, and hot weather. Constant belching. Constant discharge of flatus, up and down for years. Stools of hard lumps mixed with watery discharge.
- Veratrum Album: Diarrhoea very painful, watery, copious and forcibly evacuated followed by great weakness.
Dosage of Allen A70 Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Drops
- Take 10 - 15 drops in half cup of water, 4 times a day.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.